Banksmeadow PS Staff Bulletin
Term 1 Week 11 4th - 8th April 2016
Only one week to go!!! And what a term it has been! Thank you to everyone for all of your hard work over the past 11 weeks. You are all doing a fabulous job and definitely deserve a couple of weeks off. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday.
As mentioned at last week's staff meeting, I have scheduled four proposed dates for the make-up School Development Sessions that we will need to complete. These dates will be Tuesday 3rd May (CPR & Anaphylaxis Training), Thursday 16th June, Wednesday 7th September and Wednesday 14th December. I have tried to pick a range of days so as to accommodate those who only work part time. If you are unable to attend any of these sessions please let me know as soon as possible so that arrangements can be made for you.
* The Band's Hot Cross Bun Concert will be held on Tuesday morning from 8:30am.
* Carla, one of the PBL consultants, will be visiting on Tuesday to interview staff and students, and complete a School Assessment Tool to determine how well we implement PBL. She may ask some of you and your students a few questions and is planning to look at some of our documents - e.g. PBL lesson plans, behaviour referrals, etc.
* Exec meeting will be held on Wednesday @8:15am
* Matt Thistlethwaite will be attending our Wednesday assembly to present the leaders with a certificate. The rest of the assembly will run as normal.
* Staff meeting will be held on Thursday @ 8:15am in the staffroom
Enjoy your week!