Columbia Elementary School (PK-2)
A Peek Ahead
A PEEK AT THE WEEK
Wednesday, June 1st
Comfy Cozy Day!
1st Grade Park Trip
Kindergarten to Swiss Swirl
Thursday, June 2nd
2nd Grade Park Day
Kindergarten to Fire Station
PTO Meeting @ CUES Library 6:00 p.m.
Friday, June 3rd
Kindergarten Graduation 10:00 a.m. @ High School
A PEEK FURTHER AHEAD
Wednesday, June 8th
2nd Grade Award Assembly
Thursday, June 9th
Last Day of School-Half Day 11:20 a.m. Dismissal
Monday, August 22nd
Back to School Bash 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 24th
First Day of School Half Day 7:55 a.m. - 11:20 p.m.
Have a wonderful summer! I have included (below) a bucket list of summer ideas you can do with your child.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much!!
Summer School Enrichment
4 year old . AM Mon, Wed and Fri---$155.00 per month
4 year old Mon-Thurs----$185.00 per month
3 year old Tues and Thurs AM---$130.00 per month
Full Day $400.00 per month
If you are interested, please call 517-592-9753 or
Periodically over the summer I will be in my office but will be checking my email even when I am not. Please feel free to reach out if you are in need of resources or if there is a way I can support your student as we move into the new school year.
I can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-769-8557.
* MOVE UP DAY * This year we will be participating in Move Up day! You may be familiar as CUES has done this the past few years. Students will be "Moving Up" where they will meet the teacher they will have for the 2022-2023 school year. This will take place before the last day of school. Keep an eye out for their new teachers letter and next year supply list to come home with them!
Check out our District Counseling page below for great information for Preschool through 12th grade.
Have an AMAZING summer Little Eagles!!
- symptoms last up to 2 weeks
- stuffy/runny nose, sore throat, cough
- treated with rest, fluids, and over the counter medications to ease symptoms
- symptoms last 1-2 weeks
- high fever (100-102 degrees F or higher for the littles), headache, body ache, weakness, exhaustion, cough, chest discomfort
- treated with rest, fluids, over the counter medications, and antiviral medications prescribed by a provider
- lasts as long as allergens (pollen/pet dander) are present
- stuffy/runny nose, itchy/watery eyes
- treated with antihistamines, decongestants, or nasal steroids
PLANNING FOR THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR:
New Medication Forms must be filled out by the parent/guardian AND provider for the upcoming 22'-23' school year. This goes for both prescription and non-prescription medications. All medication authorization forms expire at the end of each school year. You can stop in the front office to pick up a form or email me at email@example.com and I can send one over to you.
For those that had brought in medications for the 21'-22' school year, please pick them up at the front office by the end of the school year as we are unable to use them next year. As well as needing a new Medication Form we will also need a new, un-used/un-opened medication to start the new school year.
Stay healthy and have a wonderful summer Little Eagles!
The PTO Meeting is the first Thursday of every month.
All parents and staff are invited to attend. Free childcare is available during the meeting.
For further questions or information about PTO, please contact Casey Stein, PTO President at firstname.lastname@example.org