February 18, 2016
What is Compass Learning?
Join the online conversation for Compass Learning. What do you think about it? How can you use it? Will you use it?
Thursday, Feb. 18th, 3:45-5:15pm
712 Hazelwood Drive
Sign up in School Station!!!
Objectives and Standards Addressed
ISTE Teacher Standards - Customize and personalize learning activities to address students’ diverse learning styles, working strategies, and abilities using digital tools and resources; Digital Citizenship Component: Privacy and Security
- Logging in as a student
- Your backpack
- Activity Finder
- Logging in as a teacher
- Dashboard-Activity Numbers
- View Content (Curriculum Index, Subject, Grade level, Activity numbers)
- Setting up a class
- Assignment Builder-icons handout; Odyssey Writer Activity
- Getting Activity Numbers to Students
- Ways to use Compass in your classroom
- Wrap up and evaluation
This guide provides an overview of the key features in Compass Learning® Odyssey® and describes how to create assignments and tests, assess your students' progress, run reports, and take advantage of the Odyssesy community.