The three branchateers
By Morgan, Lily, Carlos, Brian
legislative at branch people
- 435 elected members divide by 50 states
- Each state has at least 2 representative
- The legislative branch makes the laws for our country
- These laws can be vetoed by the congress
- In charge of military and police departments
- This branch has the supreme court can makes sure that a law is constitutional or not.
- There is 9 judges in the supreme court.
- The supreme court is the highest body of administrative, judicial and financail matters.
- The judicial branch is one of the three branches of the federal government.
- The judicial branch criminal and civil courts and helps interpret the United States constitution.
- The Executive of our Government is in charge of making sure that the laws of the United States are obeyed.
- The President of the Untied States is the head of the executive branch. The President gets help from the Vice President, department heads (called Cabinet members), and heads of independent agencies.
- The 1776 Constitutional set up a fusion of of powers system of state, which allowed for an overlap of executive, legislative and judicial authority.
- In the US system, where the executive is formally separated from the legislative, all bills must originate from the legislature.
- Untied States Presidents issues executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branch manage the operations within the federal government itself.