The Global Ed Fair May 4
Find the Best Global Education Resources for Your School
Discover Global Education Organizations and Projects
Looking to take your school global? Come find out about tools, services, projects, and programs related to globally connected teaching and learning during the week of April 30th!! The Global Education Fair will take place entirely online as part of GlobalEd Events.
This is an amazing opportunity to directly check out the work of leading global educators, companies and nonprofit organizations who can support your efforts to develop global competence and 21st-century skills in students.
Free registration is required to attend
Free for educators from non-profit schools to promote projects
Free for GEC leadership team members, our premier partners, and our sponsors
Fees are required for participating nonprofit and for-profit organizations, including consultants, in order to cover costs.
Step 1 - Register
Step 2 - Visit the Virtual Exhibit Hall
Step 3 - Drop Into Live Sessions to Learn More on Friday, May 4th
On Friday, May 4th, these exhibitors will be live online to talk to you about their work and answer your questions. These live sessions will be taking place between 2 PM - 5 PM Eastern Time. See fair hours in your time zone here.You will find the live session links in the same virtual Exhibit Hall.
Please visit as many exhibitors as possible as they are eager to meet you! These drop-in sessions are meant to serve as an opportunity for you to ask questions and interact informally with our exhibitors. If an exhibitor is not available, simply email them using the addresses listed in the exhibit hall and request more information.
After the Global Education Fair, exhibitors may follow up with you additional information and opportunities.
Step 4 - Follow Up
- Follow our exhibitors on Twitter to learn more about their work: http://bit.ly/springGEFexhibitorslist
- If you would like to connect with global educators and receive updates from the organizers, please join our main community, the Global Education Conference Network.
- Additional global education resources are available here.
- Share reflections and feedback on Twitter using the hashtag #globaled18.
Exhibitors range from educators promoting individual projects to non-profit organizations working directly with schools to companies that produce tools or programs that support global learning.
These are currently registered exhibitors.
- California Education Project
- CATO Middle College High School / Harvesting Humanity
- CCS Global Sustainable Goals Map Project (U.S)
- Center for Global Education at the Asia Society
- Choices Program
- Digital Promise Global - MY World 360º
- Flat Connections
- Fulbright Teacher Exchange Programs
- Generation Politiz
- Global Citizens @ Work
- Global Ed Events
- Global Education Alaska
- Global Oneness Project
- IESTP SIMON BOLIVAR
- KDSL Global
- Know My World
- Multilingual Multicultural Multimedia: New York Institute of Technology
- The MY HERO Project
- The NEA Foundation Global Learning Fellowship
- One Globe Kids
- One World Classrooms
- Peace Corps: World Wise Schools
- Primary Source
- SIMA Classroom
- Technology For A Cause - Enhancing Skills Empowering Kids
- US History in a Global Context
- Virtual Exchange Programs at IREX
- World Affairs Council-Washington, DC
- The Well-Being Wheel as a Tool for Reimagining School
- World Moon Project
- World Savvy
- World View
About GlobalEd Events
Support our work by sponsoring any of our events. Contact Steve Hargadon at email@example.com for more details.