Participate in the Global Ed Fair
Find the Best Global Education Resources for Your School
Enter a live chat with some of our exhibitors and check out their online materials.
Discover Global Education Organizations and Projects
Looking to take your school global? Come find out about tools, services, projects, and programs related to globally connected teaching and learning on September 21st! The Global Education Fair will take place entirely online as part of Global Collaboration Day festivities.
This is an amazing opportunity to directly check out the work of leading global educators, companies and nonprofit organizations who can support your efforts to develop global competence and 21st-century skills in students.
Free registration is required to attend
Free for educators from non-profit schools to promote projects
Free for GEC leadership team members and our premier partners
Fees are required for participating nonprofit and for-profit organizations, including consultants, in order to cover costs.
Sign up to attend the free, virtual Global Education Fair here.
Step 1 - Register
Step 2 - Visit the Virtual Exhibit Hall
At your leisure, browse our list of exhibitors, read their information and view their videos. Note that most exhibitors, but not all, will have virtual booth hours. You will be able to click on a link to take you to a live chat with these educators and organizations.
These drop-in sessions are meant to serve as an opportunity for you to ask questions and interact informally with our exhibitors. Please visit as many exhibitors as possible as they are eager to meet you! If an exhibitor is not available, simply email them using the addresses listed in the exhibit hall and request more information.
Additionally, you can see a Google calendar containing both Global Collaboration Day events and Global Education Fair exhibitor hours here: http://www.globaledfair.com/calendar.html
Step 3 - Follow Up
- Follow our exhibitors on Twitter to learn more about their work: http://bit.ly/GEFexhibitors
- We are also hosting online collaborative activities for Global Collaboration Day, so please check out this event as well.
- If you would like to connect with global educators and receive updates from the organizers, please join our main community, the Global Education Conference Network.
- Browse recommended resources in this collection from Participate: http://bit.ly/GCDparticipate
- Share reflections and feedback on Twitter using the hashtag #globaled17. Using Participate's Twitter chat tool is an easy way to monitor posts on Twitter: http://bit.ly/GCEparticipatechat
Exhibitors range from educators promoting individual projects to non-profit organizations working directly with schools to companies that produce tools or programs that support global learning.
These are currently registered exhibitors and we expect additions between now and September 21st.
- American Foreign Service Association
- Amigos de las Americas
- Asia Society Center for Global Education
- Blue Planet Writers' Room
- Boston Latin School
- California International Studies Project
- Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC)
- Digital Promise Global
- E-Debiyyat Project
- eCYBERMISSION AEOP Program
- Flat Connections
- GENE - Global Education Network Europe
- Global Glimpse
- Global Oneness Project
- Global Online Academy
- Global STEM Education Center, Inc
- IREX: Teacher Exchange Programs
- IVECA International Virtual Schooling
- Know My World
- Minds Abroad
- NEXT.cc STEAM by Design E-Learning
- One To World's Global Classroom
- One World: Future Ready
- OneWorld Classrooms
- Plastic Pollution. How Can we Go and Save Greener?
- Shakespeare Fellowship
- SIMA Classroom
- The MY HERO Project - International Film Festival
- The NEA Foundation Global Learning Fellowship
- The Stevens Initiative
- Travelling Tales
- U.S. Institute of Peace
- UNICEF USA
- University of Florida Center for Latin American Studies
- World Savvy
- World View, UNC Chapel Hill
- Write Our World
Participate partners with schools and districts to provide leading-edge technology, comprehensive frameworks and support services.
The Global Education Fair is one of many events taking place on September 21, 2017.