October 4: Metz Elementary, 3:30-4:30
Wheel of Life Activity
Updated Early Childhood Outcomes and Pre-K Guidelines Alignment Document
How do you use the ECO/Pre-k Guidelines Alignment Document in your classroom?
- CLI Engage introductory video: https://cliengage.org/public/tools/online-learning/prek-guidelines/
- Create a free account to view the entire course
Incorporating Language and Literacy into Small Group Activities
What are some of your favorite strategies for increasing communication in your students?
Expanding Expressive Language - Watch and Identify Strategies Being Used
Inclusion: an open conversation
What are some of the barriers to providing meaningful inclusion? What are some ways you've overcome these barriers?
- Strategies that work (work in groups/come up with practical examples for each recommended practice):
- Increasing independence (watch video and jot down key words):
Inviting Families Into the Conversation
How do you invite meaningful participation from families?
- Strategies for Increasing the Home to School Connection
- Strategies for Generalizing Skills Across Settings