TECH TIP TUESDAY
Want one-on-one coaching with this tech tool? Just ask!
Feb 2: Snagit: Screenshot Capture (Chrome extension)
- Provide Personalized Feedback: Capture or snag the documents and presentations your students are working on, add feedback, and easily share with your students for review wherever they are.
- Enhance with Visuals: Clip images or make quick screencasts to use for presentations, research papers, or handouts. Add text, arrows, or shapes to screenshots to draw attention to exactly what matters.
- Keep Everyone in the Loop: Snag a quick screenshot of a paper or project your students are working on, add notes, and send to fellow teachers, parents, or the entire class. Or narrate your comments while recording a screencast and give updates in your own voice.
1. Download TechSmith SnagIt Chrome extension from the Chrome Web Store.
2. Click on the extension button on the top right hand of your toolbar when you're ready to record.
3. Click on video (or image, if you just want to capture an image of your screen) and make sure it has access to your microphone if you are doing a voice recording.
4. Start recording one tab or your entire desktop.
5. Find the recording in your Google Drive.