Functions For 3 Major Systems
Nervous System, Integumentary System, and Skeletal System
Skeletal Body Systems
2. The second function of the skeletal system is that it Protects delicate and vital organs within your body.
3. Another function is that Movement helps us with our joints and muscles.
4. This function is the Storage which bones store minerals such as calcium and phosphorous into our body.
5. This last function is Hemopoieses which is Red and White blood cells that are formed by tissue called marrow, and it's found in the center of the bone.
Sensory- senses internal and external environment through presence of the effect
Integration- interpretation of sensory information
Motor- reaction to the information that is processed
2. The Integumentary system removes substances from our body
3. Cells in the epidermis produce keratin and melanin
4. The dermis contains most of the tissues in the skin