October 23, 2023 - Volume 12
Options Secondary School
Quarter 2 is off to a great start as we have wrapped up the second week! The tutoring schedule for quarter 2 is also updated below and we have three more Saturday Interventions scheduled before the end of this quarter.
On November 3rd we will have a special presentation from the San Diego County Office of Education for all parents. The primary focus will be understanding your teen's emotions and support plans for families. This is a great opportunity to help us connect with our teens. Please scroll down to view our flyer and RSVP to this event.
This past Wednesday our school nurse, Ms. Lani Kennedy, present to our students on self-care, and the importance of healthy sleep patterns. We will continue to have presentations from Nurse Kennedy throughout the year to support our students physical and emotional health.
To the Parents of our Amazing Seniors - College Applications Information:
- UC applications are open until November 30, 2023 https://apply.universityofcalifornia.edu/my-application/login
- CSU applications are open until November 30, 2023 https://calstate.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Aid) Applications open December 1st. https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
Please be sure to reach out to Mr. Acosta with any questions.
As always, thank you for your time. Have a wonderful week!
Please visit the OSS website for at http://oss.sweetwaterschools.org/ for the most up to date information or on Instagram @optionssecondaryschool
Options Secondary School
Congratulations Valerie Hawkins! Our Wolf of the Week!
OSS EGG DROP CLASS COMPETITION
Congratulations to Valerie Hawkins ! Valerie is a member of the Montgomery High Girl's Varsity Tennis Team. Valerie and her doubles partner placed 1st in the South Bay League Metro Tennis Championships! You make us proud, Valerie!
Celebrating Senior Night and a Win for Aztec Football! We are proud of our seniors!
Principal's Honor Roll - Quarter 1 - 2023
Honoring our students that earned a 3.5 GPA or higher during quarter 1!
ASB Friday Activities and Class Competition! Our seniors continue to lead with the most spirit points!
Our annual OSS Luau and School Spirit!
What do all Wolves need to know?
- College Wednesdays! Wear your favorite College or University shirt, hat or jersey!
- Wolf Pack Friday! Wear your OSS gear or Royal Blue clothing every Friday to show your school pride.