Smoking: cool or deadly?
One word could only describe smoking. Fatal
- Stained teeth
- It will increase your chances of getting bronchitis
- Lung Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
- Skin cancer
- High Blood Pressure
When you smoke, your killing yourself. It might help you with stress or it makes you feels good, but it's not worth it.
Poisons in a cigarette
- Arsenic- Used to make bullets and rat poison
- Butane- Lighter Fluid
- Acetone- Nail Polish Remover
- DDT- Banned Insectiside
- Formaldehyde- used to preserve dead bodies
- Lead- Poisonous and no longer used in pencils
- Polonium- Radioactive
- Ammonia- Household Cleaner
- Carbon Monoxide- Poisonous Gas
- Cadmium- Used in batteries
- Cresol- used in making bombs
It's time to stop smoking. It's time to start fresh and be healthy again. It may be hard at first but with determination you can give it up.
- Smokers die earlier than Nonsmokers.
Women- 14 years
- A single cigarette has over 4,800 chemicals.
- When you smoke, it causes your circulation to decrease.
- Nicotine is an addictive drug found in tobacco. It increases blood pressure and heart rate.
- Once you start smoking, you can never stop.
- Teens are often peer-pressured into smoking.
- Cigarettes contain 60 carcinogens.
- There are about 1.1 billion smokers today.
- Tobacco is the plant called that is used to make cigarettes.
- 90% of lung cancer patients, were smokers.
You see? All of these harmful and fatal chemicals are in a single cigarette. Think about how you use some of these in a daily bases.