June 3, 2021
- Library Books Due!
- 6th Grade Recognition for Remote Learners/10:30 a.m. on Zoom
- Technology Device Collection for M/W students
- 6th Grade Recognition for In-Person Learners in the M/W Cohort/10:00 a.m.
- Report cards go home with M/W Cohort Students
- Technology Device Collection for T/Th students
- 6th Grade Recognition for In-Person Learners in the T/Th Cohort/10:00 a.m.
- Report cards go home with T/Th Cohort Students
- Report Card Distribution & Technology Collection Drive-Through for Remote Students (and any extras)/10:00-2:00
- Talent Show (virtual) /8:45 a.m. on Zoom
- Last Day of School! Happy Summer!
Returning laptops and tablets
It is already the last week of May and we are starting to think about our end of year processes. One thing that is very different this year is our technology collection. If your student can access learning from home using a personal device OR your student will not be in attendance on June 18, we will gladly accept technology from your student on June 16th and June 17th. This means that when your child is at school, we will collect technology and technology related items directly from them during the school day. This includes: Tablet, tablet pen, laptop, laptop carrying case, device charger, unused headphones, hotspot, web cam, and any other district device.
Technology Collection Schedule:
- June 16-17th In building: IF students can access learning from home using a personal device OR they will not be in school on June 18.
- June 18 – 10:00 am -2:00 pm Drive Through collection for remote students and all remaining devices.
Registration for 2021-2022 is Open Now!
Purchase our 2021-2022 Yearbook
Our yearbook this year will not have the wonderful candid shots as in years past, but will include photos of every student and staff member who had their photo taken on picture day.
Safe Schools Alert
Introducing SafeSchools Alert - our district's tip reporting service. If you have information about a threat to our safety (threats, bullying, intimidation, harassment, weapons, drugs, and other safety concerns), do your part and report it! And remember, you can remain anonymous. You can report using any of the ways noted below. Links are also available on the district and school websites.
Easy ways to report
- Visit the website - https://snohomish-wa.safeschoolsalert.com/
- Email your tip to email@example.com
- Call to report your tip 360-217-0587
- Text your tip to 360-217-0587
For emergencies, please call 911.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Suicide prevention links and resources are also available at www.sno.wednet.edu/suicideprevention.
Important Dates for next school year!
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021 - First day of school
- Thursday, November 11, 2021 - Veterans Day
- Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - Half-day early release
- Thursday, November 25-Friday, November 26, 2021 - Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, December 17, 2021 - Half-day early release
- Monday, December 20-Friday, December 31, 2021 - Winter Break
- Monday, January 17, 2022 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Friday, February 18-Monday, February 21, 2022 - Mid-Winter Break
- Monday, April 4-Friday, April 8, 2022 - Spring Break
- Monday, May 30, 2022 - Memorial Day
Vaccine Requirements for incoming 7th graders
District device phone support - Call 360-563-3000
District Approved Community Fliers
- Bystander Intervention Training May 19 - Snohomish For Equity
- Coding and Digital Art from Tech Kids Project
- Crossview Free Tutoring For Students
- Everett Rowing Association - Youth Summer Camps
- Foreign Language for Youth - Spanish, French, Mandarin and Japanese
- Free Winter Filmmaking Class presented by Ripple Ministries
- Girl Scouts Explore Troops and Join Today
- Girls on the Run
- Mariners Grand Slam Baseball Camp
- PAWS Teen Club
- Rental Assistance Volunteers of America
- SafeSchools Tip Line - Report It
- Snohomish Cooperative Preschool
- Snohomish High School Local Food Bank Fundraiser
- Snolax Girls Lacrosse Registration
- Taekwondo for Kids
- Village Theatre Kidstage Spring Theatre Classes
- Youth In Action Scholarship - Snohomish For Equity
- Venture Church VBS Vacation Bible School
Fliers are typically posted on Tuesdays during the months of August through June. For additional flier program details and/or to complete a request for distribution, please click here.
The Snohomish School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Civil Rights Coordinator, Title IX Coordinator and ADA, Darryl Pernat, 1601 Avenue D,, Snohomish, WA 98290, 360-563-7285 Section 504 Coordinator and Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB), Shawn Stevenson,1601 Avenue D, Snohomish, WA 98290 360-563-7314