The Bobby's Run School Bulletin
Friday, June 11, 2021
Transform Learning Grant - LTSD Winners!
All student chromebooks and peripherals will be collected on one of the following dates in front of Bobby's Run School:
Wednesday, June 16th from 2:30-4:30 PM
Thursday, June 17th from 8:00-10:00 AM
Monday, June 21 from 12:00-2:00 PM
Tuesday, June 22 from 5:00-7:00 PM
Most likely a 5th date that is TBD
Covid-19 Reminders and Updates
- Please review and read the daily AUXS screening questions carefully. There have been some minor adjustments.
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Barbieri as to why they are absent. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. The following states do not require a quarantine after travel: PA, DE, NY. If you traveled to another state, you will need to quarantine for 10 days.
- Please notify if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 10 days if exposed to a Covid-19 positive person.
- If your child or anyone in your home is being tested, keep your child home until the results are back.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old