Half Day School Weekly Newsletter - December 3, 2021
Registration to Open for After School Activities
- Limited Registration for After School Activities opens at 6 p.m. Monday, December 13. After School Activities have limited space and registration is on a first to register basis. As per the agreement during registration, if more than one class registration is made before Thursday, December 16, all classes will be canceled and refunded.
- To register for a second or third class, please do so during the open registration period which begins Thursday, December 16, and closes on Tuesday, January 4.
- Register on the RevTrak Web Store.
- Classes cost $25 per student for one six-week class. Some classes will have an additional material fee as noted in the RevTrak course description.
- Classes have both minimum and maximum student participation levels. If the minimum number is not met, we will notify you and refund your payment. If the class reaches its maximum number there will be a message that states the class is full and no longer taking registrations.
- Classes begin after school the week of January 10.
- Prompt parent pick up at 4:30 p.m. is required or 103 Club students registered for that day will return to the 103 Club after class. There is no bus transportation.
Following are a list of winter classes being offered at Half Day:
Jewelry Making : Make your own jewelry! Get creative! You will learn how to make your own earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.
Kickball Derby: Have fun kicking the football on offense trying to score points for your team. Have fun trying to catch the football playing defense to score points for your team.
Bingo Bonanza: In BINGO Bonanza students will play standard BINGO and some of the variations of BINGO like Four Corners, Outer Edge, 3 X 3, and many more!
Dodgeball: Have fun throwing the ball at players on the other team while dodging balls thrown at you or trying to catch the ball to get players out of the game.
Green Team: The Green Team will work on a variety of projects to help promote an environmentally friendly school.
Gym Games: In After School Gym Games, students will play games from physical education classes like Football Derby, Pac-Man, Bowling with the Champs, and many many more!
Artists Workshop: Have fun each week drawing and coloring using your artistic talent and abilities.
Doodle Club: Do you like colors, shapes, stickers, and more? Join the Doodle Club for micro doodles, name doodles, rainbow doodles, rangoli, and more!
Center for Gifted Enrichment Class
Artbotics: Do you enjoy both the technical and the creative? Explore this imaginative technology, which brings together art, robotics, and computer science, and encourages creativity as integral to the construction and programming of robots.