Haun Helpful Hints
Week of 9/19 - 9/23
As Fall Approaches,,,
Life-long learning staff
Student Council Voting
Great use of technology - voting for student council officers digitally!
Ms. Freeman's Meet & Greet
A warm welcome to Ms. Freeman joining the 3rd grade team!
Chatterpix being used to review lab tools!
Wonderful job 4th grade using Chatterpix to review lab tools!
Step 1- Teach Students What to Say When They Don't Know What to Say
Ø May I please have more information?
Ø May I please have some time to think?
Ø Would you please repeat the question?
Ø Where could I find more information about that?
Ø May I ask a friend for help?
9/19 - Marjorie off campus
9/20 - CogAT training - 3rd grade planning, 5th grade planning, and 3:00 p.m.
9/20 - General PTA Meeting - 9:15 a.m.
9/20 - SBIC Meeting #1 - 11:30 a.m. - Library
9/21 - Jayne & Sara at Principal's Meeting
9/21 - Team Leader Meeting - 3:00 p.m. - Library
9/22 - Progress Reports Go Home - 3rd-5th Grades
9/22 - Jayne & Sara cover 3rd grade lunch - date change from original chart
9/23 - Staff Breakfast Provided by Kindergarten - Lounge
9/23 - Grant Proposals due PISD Education Foundation Grants
9/26 - 4th Grade Field Trip to HOLC - 1/2 of grade level
9/27 - 9/29 - CogAT Testing - 3rd & 5th Grade
9/27 - 4th Grade Field Trip To HOLC - 1/2 of grade level
9/27 - Jayne & Sara cover 2nd Grade Lunch
9/28 - Staff Meeting - Extended Time - 3:00-5:00 p.m. - Library
9/29 - Safety Audit - 12:30 p.m.
9/30 - Sara off campus
* Sue Lee - You are an excellent team leader! Ther person nominating you said they aren't saying this either where you will name your baby after her! :)
* Natalie Nenovich - Great job working hard to help ensure all of our new students in special education get taken care of!
* Coach Abrams - Thank you for volunteering to cover 1st grade lunch duty for two days! So helpful!
* Jayne Smith, My Chief - Thank you for being a great leader, for loving everyone, and for laughing with Haun. You are loved!
* Coach Campbell - So impressive that you are writing a post card to every new student welcoming them to Haun!
* Candi Rains - Thank you for being an important part of Haun for years. You can tell she loves Haun and we love her too!
9/24 - Lou Dunkle
9/24 - Lacey Hoffman
9/28 - Saadia Baber
9/29 - Natalie Nelson
9/30 - Beverly Moudy