Concrete Primary--December 14, 2015
It's going to be a busy week in K4! It is always fun to watch this exciting season through the eyes of four-year-olds! We look forward to lots of learning and fun this week! We wish you and your family a safe and Merry Christmas!
- Superhero of the week was Brady. Way to go,Brady !
- Our class popcorn jar is filling up again. We are looking forward to a pajama day at school as soon as it fills again :). This will probably happen this week. We plan to do our pajama day on Friday if we fill our jar this week. Of course, your child does not have to wear pajamas, but we'd like for them to participate if they'd like to.
- We are working on helping our students become more independent as they continue learning academically. If you have a few minutes over the break while your child is home with you, please help them with opening packages that they typically have in lunch boxes. We are always available to help, but they are so proud when they can open their own!!! Also, some students are still struggling with getting jackets on. Of course, we are happy to help with buttoning and zipping, but we are really working on getting the sleeves pulled out correctly and getting the jacket on correctly. Thanks so much for your help. They really like feeling like the "big kids"!
- All of the forms have been submitted to Mrs. Wittebort for the 8-week Reading Challenge. It was great to see so many of you participating. She plans to distribute prizes before we leave for the Winter Break.
- Don't forget that you can go to the My Big World link and see the digital magazine with your child. Here is the link: http://clifford.scholastic.com/ The password is Catsteak702
- Christmas Holidays are December 21-January 1. Students will return to school on January 4.