CRI - Canyon Ridge Parent News!
RETURN TO SCHOOL TUES, 3/21, & LET'S KICK OFF 4th 9 WEEKS!
Thank you, Parents, for VOLUNTEERING THIS YEAR!
- Fall Fundraiser - Butterbraids & Cake Rolls
- Fall Picture Day
- October's Costume Dance - gym, concession, & the dance!
- January's Dance - gym, concession, & the dance!
- Spring Picture Day
- February's Career Fair
YOU MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE! THANK YOU!
We still have OPPORTUNITIES TO VOLUNTEER & BE INVOLVED!
- Visavance Hearing Screening - 3/21 & 3/22
- Regional Food Bank - Saturday, 4/1 (Your entire family, siblings, etc., can ride the bus & serve the community with us!)
- Teacher Appreciation Week - delivering Sonic Drinks & encouraging notes! - Friday, 4/5
- Day of the Choirs & field trip (if your child is a part of choir) - Saturday, 4/29 (Mr. Chen will provide info!)
- Ridge Runners Spring Olympics (if your child participates in Running Club) - running club sponsors will provide info as the day approaches!
- Day of Awesomeness - Inflatables, snacks, & fun! - Monday, 5/15 (all students will attend for a short time; some students - for a longer period of time)
- NO SCHOOL - 3/10 - 3/20
- NO SCHOOL - Monday, March 20 (Teacher Trainings!)
- STUDENTS RETURN TO SCHOOL Tuesday, March 21
- 4th 9 WEEKS BEGINS March 21
- DAILY DRAWINGS for 20 FREE LIBRARY BOOKS BEGIN! - Students & parents who attended recent Parent/Teacher Conferences were entered! (We will give away approximately 180 free books!)
- VISAVANCE hearing/vision screening - March 21 & 22
- Saturday, April 1st - FAMILIES GO TO REGIONAL FOOD BANK! (SIGN UP ON SURVEY ABOVE TO VOLUNTEER or sign up your child alone if you are unable to attend. He/she may ride the bus and accompany teachers, principals, counselors, & others.)
MR. THOMPSON HONORED
Celebrating our Band Director's recent award!
Connor HONORED @ SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
He represented CRI well! - in leadership & character!
CRI Students' STEM PROJECTS ROCKED!
STUDENTS RAISED OVER $1200 FOR BEAST WEEK! Helping students in need!
MR. MEIWES SHINES - IN SKILLS & SPORTSMANSHIP!
EXPLORING the POSSIBILITIES & PATHWAYS TO SUCCESS!
IF you haven't already, RE-ENROLL & HELP YOUR CHILD CHOOSE CLASSES FOR NEXT YEAR!
You need to complete re-enrollment - showing proof of residency PRIOR to being able to choose classes for your child.
- If you need assistance, give us a call! We are happy to help you!
ROCKIN' THE RIDGE! - BEST KIDS, TEACHERS, & FAMILIES ANYWHERE!
- On Track for Success
- & Kind
I will R.O.C.K the Ridge!
CONTACT US! WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
MAIN NUMBER - (405) 256-6955
- ATTENDANCE or to CONTACT US
Administrative Assistants (secretaries):
Media Director (librarian):
- Michelle Tobler - email@example.com
- Mary Ann Cornelison (and nurse's asst. Jill Isham)
Spec Ed Dept. Head:
- Amanda Holeman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Riggs - email@example.com