- Actions and expressions fit with words spoken, firm but polite and clear messages, respectful of self and others.
- "That's a good idea, and how about if we did this too, or I can see that, but i'd really like..."
- I'M OKAY, YOU'RE OKAY.
- Believes or acts as if all of the individuals involved are equal, each deserving of respect, and no more entitled than the other to have things done their way.
- Sarcastic, harsh, 'always right', superior, know it all, interrupts, talks over others, critical, put- downs, patronizing, and disrespect of others.
- "This is what we're doing, if you don't like it, tough."
- I'M OKAY, YOU'RE NOT.
- Believe they are entitled to have things done their way, the way they want it to be done, because they are right, and others (and their needs) are not as important.