Week of 9/26/22
- World's Finest Chocolate Fundraiser is going on now!
- Bookfair Sep. 29th - Oct. 7th
- Homecoming is Friday, September 30th
- Family Reading Night and Title I meeting is Tuesday, October 4th at 5:30
- The Ned Show (charter education) Thursday, October 6th.
- Kindergarten will visit the Pumpkin Patch on Friday, October 14th.
- Title I Parent Meeting and Trunk or Treat is Friday, October 28th.
- Lost and found items are held for one week. Please check the pictures below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your child's belongings.
Parents, please remember to enter from Euel Moore and exit on 2900. Also, cell phones are NOT ALLOWED in the drop-off and pick-up lines.
Character Word of the Week: Friendliness
Friendliness means to show kindness toward another person.
The NED Show is coming!!
Important Information From Our Physical Education Teacher
Notes from the Library
Book Fair is coming! BUT you don’t have to wait for the fair to open; online orders may be placed now. Peruse all the titles and events on the link below:
Notes from the Attendance Office
Please remember to send in a note within 2 days after your child returns from an absence and include all of the following information:
- Student's first and last name
- Specific dates of the absence
- Specific reason for the absence
- Parent signature
After 10 parent notes, a doctor’s note is required to excuse any additional absences.
If a doctor's note is submitted, please make sure that it covers all days of the absence. If not, please send an accompanying parent note with the above listed information.
Students are required to attend class 90% of the time it is offered to be able to receive credit and be promoted to the next grade level. All absences, regardless of excused or unexcused, including leaving early and coming in late, count towards the 90% rule. Llano ISD is in session 174 days. This means a student cannot be absent more than 18 days or parts of days.