WE NEED YOU....
TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION
- A large diverse Republic will be established to demand that no one faction will be able to command authority.
- No man is allowed to be a judge in his own cause. With equal, a body of men are unfit to be both judges and parties at the same time.
- A nation ruled by a national government is ideal as it prevents the extreme views of a few from affecting the lives of the whole
- Separation of national government's powers into three branches- executive, legislative, and judicial offers best protection against tyranny.
- A republic shall guard the society against the oppression of its rulers and society against the injustice of the other part.
- Justice will be pursued until it be obtained, or until liberty be lost in the pursuit.
Supported by Josh Brood