Keep it G rated
Facts for Parents
- In conjunction with our process of reviewing and rating movies, we take every step possible to ensure that all advertising content is suitable for the particular audience that views it.
- Our goal is to give parents the same confidence in movie advertising that they have in the movie rating system, while also allowing filmmakers to responsibly market their movies to their intended audiences.
- Movie ratings provide parents with advance information about the content of movies to help them determine what movies are appropriate for their children at any age.
- After all, parents are best suited to knowing each of their children’s individual sensitivities and sensibilities to pick movies for them.
Prevention on seeing a movie that isn't fitted for you
- Use the rating system to “Check the Box” and decide if a film is right for your family.
- The information in the box includes the letter rating, designating the level of content in the movie, and also the descriptor, giving a snapshot of the elements in the movie that lead to that rating