Cyber bullying can be any place, any time, anywhere. Cyber bullying can happen when you're at home. Bullying is not actually against the law, but there are laws that are against threatening behaviour.
- Always respect others: be careful what you say online
- Think before you send: what you send can be posted on the internet and other places.
- Keep it private!
- Block the bully: block or report someone that is trying to bully
- Don’t retaliate or reply!
- Save the evidence: learn how to keep records of offending messages, pictures or online conversations.
- Make sure you tell