Be Safe Online
Come see my speech about internet safety!
Come and learn all you need to know about internet safety.
You will learn:
- Everything you post can be seen by anyone.
- Never give away your personal information to anyone you met on the web.
- Your passwords should be a mix between letters, symbols, and numbers.
- If you aren't sure about a link, DON'T CLICK.
- If you wouldn't say something to their face, don't say it online.
- Don't install anything without checking with a parent or adult.
- Delete any unwanted messages.
- Never meet someone in person that you have met online.
March 15, at the High school auditorium
4:00 to 6:00 p.m.