The Colt Classified
April 6, 2021
Join us for Dine Out at Panda Express this Evening!
Through the Looking Glass, 2021 Auction/Gala, in a Topsy-Turvy World
As we navigate through these unprecedented times, and after careful deliberation and consultation, a decision has been made to postpone our beloved annual auction gala and dinner to a future date. We hope to be back with a spectacular event in which we can once again enjoy fellowship with school, parish and community members. A heartfelt thank you goes to each of our volunteers and donors for their support.
In adapting to the circumstances, we still have opportunities to raise funds as it continues to be important to close the approximate $2,000 gap between tuition and the full cost to educate each CCCS student. Please consider making a donation to The Fund for Corpus Christ Catholic School in lieu of an auction gala contribution/donation. Thank you for your prayers and partnering with us.
2021-2022 Academic Calendar
First Day of School- Tuesday, August 17th
Thanksgiving Holiday- November 22nd-26th
Christmas Holiday- December 20th-January 3rd
Spring Break- March 14th-18th
Easter Holiday- April 15th-18th
Last Day of School- Thursday, May 26th
Help us Spread the Word!
YOU make the BIG DIFFERENCE at Corpus Christi Catholic School! #Blessed
Help us spread the word about our school in your neighborhood. Your recommendation on NextDoor is greatly appreciated.
- For all researchers, doctors and essential personnel working tirelessly during the COVID 19 Pandemic
- For a speedy recovery of Sebastian Habal (8th)
- For God's healing of Edgar Cross, father of Daniela (8th)
- For God’s healing of Flor Mejia, mother of Daniela (7th)
- For God’s healing of Christine Bellocco, aunt of James Bauman (6th)
- For God’s presence and grace for Nerissa Palanca Sunga, grandmother of Sofia Armaos (K)
- For God's healing of Stylianos Armaos, father of Sofia (K)
- For God's continued healing of Father Tom
- For God's healing of Belinda Lundholm, aunt of Raina (8th) and Will (6th) Winfrey
- For God's continued healing of Alicia LaBarrie, mother of Gabriella (3rd)
- For all the intentions we each hold in our hearts