Get the 411 on Dot Dollars
How to Maximize Dot Dollars for Sales & Booking Trunk Shows
Hello Glowing Stones!
If you're new(er) to S&D or if you need a refresher, here's the 4-1-1 on Dot Dollars and how you can use this amazing promotion to increase your sales and trunk show bookings!
1. Right NOW, you want to focus on helping your customers EARN Dot Dollars
- The earning period is November 10 - December 13, 2016
- Details about how Dot Dollars work & FAQs are here: https://stellaverse.stelladot.com/docs/DOC-3327
2. We'll focus on how to maximize Dot Dollars redemption in a separate email
3. Why are Dot Dollars loved?:
- Customers love DD: they get to shop at 50% off during the redemption period. For every $50 they spend between November 10 - December 13, 2016, they can redeem $25 Dot Dollars later on a $50 or more purchase.
- Stylists love DD: The Dot Dollar promotion helps your November/December/January retail sales and will help you to book end Dec and early January trunk shows for redemption. January is typically a tougher retail month, so having DD is a great boost for your PQV if you help customers redeem their rewards.
Post images on social media with these WTS:
BOOK A TRUNK SHOW WITH DOT DOLLARS
Text Dot Dollars images and a holiday gifting image with these WTS:
IMAGES TO SHARE IN SOCIAL MEDIA, TEXT AND EMAIL
CAPITALIZE ON PAST TRUNK SHOWS THAT ARE STILL OPEN
WTS: Hi _________! Stella & Dot just announced our customer favorite promotion - it's called Dot Dollars and it allows you to shop at half off! Fun right? For every $50 that you spend between now and December 13th, you'll earn $25 Dot Dollars to redeem end December/beginning of January 2017 on a $50 or more purchase! So, if your wish list from X's trunk show was bigger than your budget and you're not quite ready to host yet, this is the next best thing!! Let me help you shop for half off AND we can help X earn even more Style Rewards! It's a win/win for everyone!
Click on this link (insert trunk show link) to shop so that X gets credit for your purchase or feel free to give me a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx and I'll help you place your order. And don't forget that when you spend $50+, you unlock our trunk show exclusives - 7 gorgeous styles at 50% off - these would be fab for you and/or for holiday gifts.
Speaking of gifts, let me be your Stella Elf this holiday season. I have great under $100, under $50, and under $30 gift suggestions for moms, daughters, sisters, teachers/coaches, hair stylists & nail techs, babysitters, administrative assistants, office secret Santa, dog walker, etc...I'm happy to make gift recommendations for all the ladies on your holiday gift list. And don't forget yourself...send me your special someone's info and I'll make sure they know what you really want for Christmas. Any questions...just let me know!
NOVEMBER TRUNK SHOW EXCLUSIVES
WORK ON UPCOMING/CURRENT TRUNK SHOWS
7. Insert a paper order form in look books so trunk show guests can build a big wish list, know about Dot Dollars & TSEOs and you are capturing info for redeeming (see tip below). November trunk show order form.
8. Print out the Dot Dollars earned certificate and give them to your trunk show guests that earned DD along with a look book to take home. Tell her to mark the items that she wants to redeem her DD on and that when you follow up with her during the redemption period, you'll help her order.
OTHER HOT TIPS!!!
1. BOOK A REDEMPTION TRUNK SHOW AT YOUR NOV/DEC TRUNK SHOW! Everyone is shopping and having fun at the trunk show. Which of the guests will be your redemption trunk show hostess? Tell her it's a no brainer. All her friends have earned Dot Dollars and are going to want to redeem them - when she hosts, she'll already have guaranteed sales! If she sprinkles in additional guests, she'll have an awesome trunk show and will be earning loads of Style Rewards!
2. HOST YOUR OWN TRUNK SHOW DURING THE REDEMPTION PERIOD
"We're excited to announce a new policy update! As a Stylist, you can now host your own Trunk Show 4 times a year! That's twice as many times as previously allowed (see policy 2.5 Independent Business Owners as Host). For two of these shows you can keep the Hostess Rewards and for the other two shows, you may collect the rewards and use them as gifts for your loyal customers throughout the year as you see fit!
Here are some suggestions on when you may want to hold each type of show:
- In December/June host your own show to clear out the previous season's samples, highlight Dot Dollars earn and use the credits you earn to sample the new line.
3. REACH OUT TO CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE REDEEMED DOT DOLLARS IN THE PAST. Sort your customer orders for previous fans of Dot Dollars. The redemption periods for the last three rounds of Dot Dollars were:
- 6/25/15 - 7/2/15
- 12/29/15 - 1/5/16
- 5/16/16 - 6/17/16
Pick an image from above and send an email with these WTS:
Hi _____! Last year, when you took advantage of our Dot Dollars promotion, you were a smart AND stylish shopper. I'm happy to report that Dot Dollars are back and you can earn NOW on great fall & holiday styles. Shop for yourself - are you attending holiday parties and need to finish your look? Let me style you! Who is on your holiday gift list? If you haven't been on my personal website in a while, hop on over to (insert your PWS) and take a peek.
4. REACH OUT TO CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE WISH LISTS.
Filter your list of customers to see who has wish lists. Personally call or email and offer to help them get their wish list items using Dot Dollars. Pick out something for friends/family that they have to gift shop for and then they can earn Dot Dollars!
5. REACH OUT TO CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BIRTHDAY CODES. Export your list of customers that received November birthday codes and do the same in December. Email or personally call these birthday customers to wish them happy birthday and to let them know they can redeem their wishing bracelet code and earn Dot Dollars for their $50+ purchase!