For Miss. Day's 4th Grade Class
Things To Remember...
- Always ask for a teacher, parent, or guardian's permission to use the internet.
- Follow the rules your parent or guardian made for your internet use.
- Remember to never give out personal information while using the internet.
- Remember to never give out your internet password (even to your best friend).
- Tell a teacher, parent, or guardian if you see something on the internet that you know is wrong and makes you feel uncomfortable.
- You should never respond to an email if you do not know the sender.
- Keep in mind that you do not have privacy online, even though you might think you do.
- You should never use someone else's work as your own.
- Make sure you are only visiting trusted sites.
- When using the internet for school assignments be sure that you know where your information is coming from (not everything on the internet is true)!
- Remember your netiquette!
NetSafe Utah - Cyberbullies are No Fun (Grades 4-6)
Internet Safety Quiz
If you want to quiz yourself on your knowledge of internet safety visit this link!
Pictures (found through Google Images):
"Internet Safety"- http://www.netconclave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/internet_safety.jpg
"Cyber Bullies Are No Fun"- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_lwznQ1was
The content of this brochure was created under the Fair Use Guidelines.