Mission Elementary Weekly News
August 14, 2021
Dear Mission Families: We are so excited to be welcoming our scholars on Monday morning. Our gates will open at 8:25; student entry on Monday will be as follows:
- Kindergarten Gate: Transitional K and Kinder
- Preschool Gate: Preschool and 1st
- Main Gate: 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th
Only students will be allowed to enter our campus. Students will be directed to go eat or play. When the bell rings, their teachers will meet them and take them to their classrooms.
Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of students and staff. We request that you monitor your student for COVID-19 symptoms daily, prior to brining/sending them to school. We will enforce preventative measures, such as, wearing masks indoors and hand washing/sanitizing. Please take time to review detailed Mission School information and procedures by opening the following orientation presentation:
Please let us know how your student will be returning home from school by completing this survey (survey link) or sending a note to your student's teacher. Working together we can best support your student's learning. Sincerely Mission School Team
School and grade level specific first-day-of-school messages:
- Principal & Assistant Principal English - Español
- Transitional Kinder English - Español
- Kinder English - Español
- First Grade Video Message
- Second Grade Video Message
- Third Grade Video Message
- Fourth Grade Video Message
- Fifth Grade Video Message
Important school information:
Now thru 8/22 dd's Discounts Fundraiser to raise fund for Mission's library
8/16 First Day of Classes
8/19 PTO General Meeting @ 5:30 - Zoom Link Meeting ID: 838 8089 7131 Passcode: PTO
9/1 Virtual Back-to-School Night
Support Mission Literacy Fundraiser at dd's Discounts
- Now through August 22
- This fundraiser will provide new books for Mission library.
- To participate, make your donation for Mission School at dd's Discounts located at 1527 Mission Avenue, Suite A.
- Please help by sharing this information with your friends and family.