A Trip To Tuscany
by: Sammy and Serena
Main Facts You Must Know!
- Tuscany is located in the very heart of Italy. It stretches from the Apennines to the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- Its known for it's international tourism and breathtaking architectural structures and amazing scenery.
- The area of Tuscany is 18,878 square miles.
- The Capital of Tuscany is Florence.
Villa Cora is a 19th-century building surrounded by a park with outdoor swimming pool.
- Just over 1 mile away from the center of Florence and Santa Maria Novella Train Station. and Wi-Fi is free.
- All the rooms at Villa Cora are air-conditioned and are decorated in classical style with antique furniture. They feature a minibar and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels(for free!!).
- The spa area includes a sauna and a Turkish bath (relaxing in a hot room filled with steam for a long period of time), along with a fitness center. Massages and beauty treatments are also available along with your payment.
- The hotel’s restaurant serves Italian cuisine and dishes and wines from Tuscany (we won't drink the wine). Drinks and hot and cold snacks are available from the bar.
- Palazzo Pitti is a great choice for travelers interested in food, shopping and culture.
Itinerary for Wednesday!
8:15 a.m.- Mangiamo colazione
8:30 a.m.- Ci vestiremo (i pantaloncini, la camicia, i calzini, e le scarpe da ginnastica per entrambi di noi)
8:45 a.m.- Ci spazzoleremo i denti e ci spazzoleremo i capelli
9:00 a.m.- Andremo il treno e passaggio al Santa Maria Del Fiore
11:00 a.m.- Visiteremo a Firenze e andremo acquisti
12:30 p.m.- Dovremo al pranzo alle ristorante (mangeremo la pizza e berremo la soda)
1:00 p.m.- Andremo alla Populonia
3:00 p.m.- Verremo alla casa staremo alla piscina