Tech Tips Tuesday!
Tips, tricks, and hidden gems
DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE!
For Those Using the Adjusted Final Grade in OAKS...
If you chose to release an adjusted final grade to your students, but have not actually typed scores into the adjusted final grade column, your students will not see anything (as indicated in the screenshots below).
Transfer Calculated Grade to Adjusted Grade Column
After clicking on Enter Grades from the menu, click on the green arrow next to the empty fields.
Now You're Ready to Make Those Grades Viewable By Your Students
Releasing Final Grades
- Access the Grades tool.
- Click on the Manage Grades tab.
- Click on the small grey triangle next to Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade (it doesn't matter which).
- Choose Enter Grades from the drop-down menu.
- Next to Final Grades at the top of the window, click on the small triangle.
- Choose Release All from the drop-down menu.
- You should now see check marks in the boxes next to each student's name in the "Release Final Grade" column.