Survival Skills you will need
Always bring maches!!!!
- Lite fire right before you make shelter
- you need to make a pile of stick so when you are building your shelter
- make sure you stay warm
Make shelter right away
- Gather a bunch of sticks and pine straw
- Tie the sticks together with a thick piece of grass or bark
- Put pine straw in the gaps
- Then support pine straw with sticks
- If you do not have pine straw then just use sticks
- Find a lake
- boil water for about 20 min.
- make sure it cools then you can drink it
- MAKE SURE IT IS FRESHWATER!!!!
- you can eat and find:
- blue berries
bring a pot
- when you go out always bring a pot
- you can use it to cook your water,or make some food
you need something to protect you
- make or bring a wepon
- their are all types of animals out there!
bring a bookbag
- you can use this to put all your stuff you collect in it
- bring extra clothes
- you will need them if you are stuck there for a long time
- these will also help if you get wet
signals for if you hurt yourself
- make a fire and put up something to get some someones attention
- get a lot of rocks and put them in real big letters SOS
read up on the weather
- always know what the weather is like before you go
- i dont think that you would want to get wet or traped by snow!