So glad you joined us!
What is your core for?
Quinoa & Azuki Bean Salad
2) Cook Quinoa according to package instructions. Boil Azuki beans in water with a piece of kombu for 2 hours or until soft.
3) Mix the cooked Quinoa and Azuki beans together in a bowl.
4) Add chopped tomatoes, cucumber, onions and parsley.
5) Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
6) Add 1 drop of Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil.
7) Mix and serve!
Sesame Ginger Miso Dressing
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup olive, canola, or grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 drops of Stevia
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lightly toasted sesame seeds
- 1" piece ginger
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 drop Young Living Ginger Essential Oil
- Place all the ingredients, except the essential oil, in a blender or food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until the dressing is well blended and creamy. Add the essential oil at the end of the blending.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator.