- It slows your brain so you cant respond to situations, make decisions and react quickly.
- reduces your ability to judge how fast you are moving or your distance between cars.
- makes it harder to do one thing at at a time, eg (concentrate on steering, miss seeing traffic lights and cars entering from side streets.
Health promotion initiative
RBT means you need a plan B:
- The main message of RBT means you need a plan B is if you are drinking, don't drive.
- Plan B Aims:
- contribute to an overall reduction in the road toll
- Promote Alternative transport options to empower drivers to make the choice not to drink and drive.
What's your Plan B?