By - TAB [TEENS AGAINST BULLYING]
2. Physical bullying is more likely to occur among males, though females may also be the perpetuators or victims of physical bullying.
3. Victims of physical bullying are usually physically weaker than the bullies.
4. Hitting, Pushing,Tripping, Slapping, Spitting are all forms of physical bullying.
5. Physical Bullying can have serious consequences for the victim, leading to low self esteem, depression, trouble at school, and sometimes even violent behavior.
- Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
- 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online.
- Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
- 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
- 90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. 84% have seen others tell cyber bullies to stop.
2. Verbal Bullying is mainly done by girls.
3. Verbal abuse is manipulative and controlling.
4. Verbal abuse is hurtful and usually attacks the nature and abilities of the victim.
5. One out of 10 students drop out of school because they are verbally bullied.
2. Bosses are the main source of Intimidation Bullying.
3. Intimidation Bullying does not happen very often in schools.
4. Intimidation Bullying is used when the bully wants the victim to do something.
5. Intimidation Bullying causes the most psychological damage.
2. Staying away, and not talking to a person for days is a form of social alienation
3. Social Alienation can lead to poor body image, low self esteem, and depression.
4. Girls are more into Social Alienation than boys.
5. The victims for Social Alienation is mostly a girl.