Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
Cinnamon roasted butternut squash is healthy and delicious.
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 6 tablespoons melted salted butter
- ¼ cup melted honey
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the ends off the butternut squash.
- Peel the squash, cut in half lengthwise and then remove the seeds.
- Cut the squash into 1½ inch cubes (uniform is best) and place them on a baking sheet.
- Add the melted butter, honey and cinnamon.
- Toss all of the ingredients together and spread out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Turn the squash while roasting a few times to ensure even browning.
- Roast for 45 minutes to 55 minutes, until the squash is tender.
- Adjust seasonings if needed.