COVID-19 Updates for Seniors and Parents
Seniors can pick up their caps and gowns and return Chromebooks/any outstanding items on May 5 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Please ensure all fines and fees are paid. Paying online prior to May 5 will expedite the process. Instructions for paying online can be found here.
Checks will be accepted on May 5 if fines and fees have not been paid online.
Enter the bus lane in lot A, remain in your vehicle, and follow traffic flow instructions.
Please remain in your vehicle and a staff member will come to your vehicle to retrieve the items.
Drop off Chromebooks, textbooks, library books, or other materials checked out from school unless needed for classes such as OTC or AP.
Proceed forward to the awning in front of cafeteria to receive cap and gown, other graduation regalia including cords, tassels, etc, and other materials to be returned to Seniors by OHS (i.e. PE locker contents, class project materials, etc.).
Check the inventory sheet on your cap and gown bag prior to leaving to ensure you have everything.
Graduation cords or stoles need to be returned when picking up your actual diploma.
Schedule for pick-up alphabetically by last name:
- A-B — 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- C-D — 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- E-I — 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- J-M — 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- N-R — 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- S-T — 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- U-Z — 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Anyone unable to make their scheduled time — 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Senior Awards will be aired on City Link TV on Friday, May 8 at 6 p.m. Tune in as we celebrate all the accomplishments of our Seniors!
Please sign up if you plan to attend the drive-thru event on Saturday, May 9. We will communicate specific times this week once sign-ups are complete.
Beginning at 10 a.m. on May 9, we will air our graduation speeches and senior slideshow on City Link TV for a virtual graduation.
We are offering a drive-thru graduation option for students who are unable to attend the in-person graduation.
The drive-thru event will be on May 9 starting at noon at Ozark High School.
There will be a stage and backdrop set up in front of OHS.
Per social distancing guidelines, only one vehicle is allowed per student.
Student will get out and walk across stage. Parents can take their student’s photo with Principal Jeremy Brownfield in front of the backdrop.
If you cannot attend the in-person graduation, sign-up here to participate in the drive-thru event.
- Save the date – Project Graduation will be July 24 at Fun Mountain (August 8 was not available, but we still wanted to give our graduates a party). More details to come as they are finalized.
- ANY Class of 2020 Ozark High School graduate is welcome and encouraged to come to Project Grad (this includes December grads, online students, and Finley River students).
- Next Project Grad meeting will be June 11 at 7 p.m. at First Baptist Church, Ozark.
- $1000 Youngblood Cash Raffle drawing date has been moved to June 11 during the next Project Grad meeting. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase tickets.
- Stay up to date on all things Project Grad by following us on Facebook and join Remind (text @cch8bf to 81010).
- Any questions related to Project Graduation should be directed to the PTA / Project Grad team at email@example.com.
If you are attending prom and bringing a guest who does not attend OHS, your guest must be pre-registered. Guests must be in ninth grade or above and cannot be over the age of 21. Register your guest here. All attendees must bring their ID to the dance.
Prom has been rescheduled for July 21 from 8-11 p.m. at The Old Glass Place. Tickets can be purchased here. Students will not need to pick up their ticket prior to the event; they will be checked in at the dance.