Welcome to our wonderful country!
Entertainment in Cyprus
Information about Cyprus
Have any Questions and need Answers
A) Cyprus has more than 10 beaches.
2. When does carnival began?
A) Carnival began on February 20, at 7:00 pm
3. Why do we have to wear plastic shoes when swimming?
A) so you don't get bit by a dragon fish (poisonous fish).
4. What side do you have to drive in Cyprus?
A) the left side of the road.
5. Who is the leader in Cyprus?
A) Cyprus leader/president is Nicos Anastasiades.
6. Whats the currency used in Cyprus?
A) the currency used in Cyprus is Euro.
7. Does Cyprus accept credit cards and American money?
A) Yes, Cyprus will accept Credit cards (sometime) and American money (always).
we are offering a $1000 flight, and don't worry, you won't be flying in any plane, you'll be flying in the worlds famous private jet plane, the Citation x. It has a speed of 527 ktas and it has a seating capacity of 9 people.