Week of 1/05/16-1/08/16
**Parents: Welcome back!! Hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing holiday. We missed our little darlings! Everyone seemed so happy to be back today and very excited to see each other. Please make sure to send hats and mittens for recess this week. It is cold outside!
Thursday we will have a Chapter 4 Wordly Wise Vocabulary Test. Homework this week will help prepare for the test. Students can also review for the test by practicing on Quizlet if time allows. Friday we will have a spelling and math test. We have prepared diligently for this test and the students are excited to "show off" their time telling skills!
No School- Teacher Workday
- Spelling- Tuesday's Word Sort
- Reading & Vocabulary- Read Sa-So Says Hello and complete fill in the blank #1-10
- Math- My Homework p. 603-604 Review of Time to the Half-Hour
- Spelling- Thursday's Word Sort
- Reading-Story about "Tyler" and complete questions 1-6