MIRRORMONT COUNTRY CLUB NEWS
Pool Opening 2018
Time to shed our winter skin and glory in the beauty that is a PNW summer! The Mirroromont Country Club is scrubbed, sparkling and ready to welcome its members back.
We had a busy off-season clearing danger trees from the property, which not only accomplished the goal of improving member safety, but also brought in much more sunlight and curb appeal! We also added some additional outdoor lighting and an improved security camera system.
During our Spring Clean-up event, our tennis court got a much-needed pressure wash and scrub and all the outdoor spaces have been raked, weeded and replanted…looking gorgeous!! Our bright, sparkling pool is just ready to welcome swimmers!!
We are SO looking forward to Opening Day on Saturday May 26th and also invite you to join us for our super-fun Dive-in Party on Saturday June 2nd (details below!).
See you there!!
2018 Pool Schedule (May and June)
May 26th – Saturday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
May 27th – Sunday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
May 28th – Monday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
May 29th – Tuesday – closed
May 30th – Wednesday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
May 31st – Thursday – closed
June 1st – Friday –– 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 2rd – Saturday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 3th – Sunday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 4th – Monday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 5th – Tuesday – closed
June 6th – Wednesday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 7th – Thursday – closed
June 8th – Friday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 9th – Saturday –11:30am– 9:00pm
June 10th – Sunday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 11th – Monday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 12th – Tuesday – closed
June 13th – Wednesday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 14th – Thursday – closed
June 15th – Friday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 16th – Saturday –11:30am– 9:00pm
June 17th – Sunday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June18th – Monday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 19th – Tuesday – closed
June 20st – Wednesday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 21st – Thursday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 22nd – Friday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 23rd – Saturday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 24th – Sunday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 25th – Monday – 11:30am– 9:00pm (Swim lessons 9-11:30am)
June 26th – Tuesday – 11:30am– 9:00pm (Swim lessons 9-11:30am)
June 27th – Wednesday – 11:30am– 9:00pm (Swim lessons 9-11:30am)
June 28th – Thursday – 11:30am– 9:00pm (Swim lessons 9-11:30am)
June 29th – Friday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 30th – Saturday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
For more information visit Pool News >>
Sign Up - 2018 Swim Lessons
Ruby will be teaching four 2-week sessions and one 1-week session this year.
There will be FIVE classes of a maximum of 4 kids per session held between 9AM-11:30AM
- 9:00-9:30 | 9:30-10:00 | 10:00-10:30 | 10:30-11:00 | 11:00-11:30
Session 1 (FULL): June 25 - July 5th (Monday through Thursday). 8 lessons
Session 2: July 9 - July 19th (Monday through Thursday). 8 lessons
Session 3: July 23 - August 2 (Monday through Thursday). 8 lessons
Session 4 (FULL): August 6 - August 10 (ONE WEEK ONLY/Monday through Friday). 5 lessons
Session 5: August 20 - August 30 (Monday through Thursday). 8 lessons
Sign up here >>
2018 Water Aerobics/Lap Swim Hours
STARTING JUNE 4th!
7:45 to 9am Monday thru Friday.
(This is subject to change in the early season due to changing weather conditions)
Contact Phyllis Johnson at 425-392-8497 for additional info.
The pool will also be open for lap swim from 9am to 11am Monday thru Friday when
swim lessons are not in session.
**Please note this is for adults (over 18) only **
**You must have at least two adults in or at the pool to swim.**
The In's and Out's of the pool!
- Please sign in as you enter the pool...you AND your guests! We need to know who is using the pool for safety reasons.
- Please fill out an updated health and emergency form. These are located in the kitchen.
- Member’s children between the age of ten (10) and seventeen (17) may swim while under lifeguard supervision without an attending parent, provided they have signed a “Health and Emergency Information” form on file with the lifeguard.
- All minor children may be asked to pass a lifeguard-approved swim test before being allowed to swim in the pool unattended by an accompanying adult.
- Children under ten (10) years of age must always be accompanied by an adult and are the responsibility of the accompanying adult—not the responsibility of the lifeguard.
- No one is allowed to swim outside of regular pool hours or without a lifeguard on duty. Please see the Mirrormont Country Club website for hours of operation.
- Glass is not allowed on the pool deck.
- Food and drink are not allowed while in the water and needs to remain at least six (6) feet from wading pool and four (4) feet from main pool.
- Pets are not allowed inside the pool enclosure.
Spring Clubhouse Cleanup
Our annual Spring Clubhouse Cleanup and Pool Readiness event was on Sunday, May 6 this year. We had a great turnout with about 15 families working off their annual volunteer hours!
Thank you to all our helpers! If you weren't able to attend, there are still jobs available. Contact Kim Maeda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!