E-Staff Weekly for 12/14/15
Holiday Classroom Parties
Your homeroom parents will be handling invitations for additional volunteers (no more than 3) via Sign-Up Genius. Please reach out to them as a reminder about this responsibility.
Parents volunteers may sign out students in the classroom. Parents do not need to sign them out in the office.
- AM Class Party- 10:45-11:30, PM Class Party from 1:00-2:00
- Kindergarten will not be giving benchmark test
- Grade 1 will be using paper/pencil
- Grade 2-Grade 5 will be on-line/computer based
Classroom Assessment Review - Grade 3
- Classroom doors should be locked at all times. Use the magnetic strip to keep your door unlocked during the day. Remove the magnetic strip if a lock-down situation were to occur.
- ID badges should be visible at all times
- All doors leading to the outside should be closed and locked at all times.
If students have lost any items, pleae have them check our lost in found rack outside of LeeAnn's IST room.
Teaching Resources, Inspiration, and Sometimes a Good Laugh!
M. M. Seylar Elementary School
Education is a very personal thing. We at Seylar believe that every child has the right to achieve their highest potential and for them to be inspired, to dream, to be excited, and to have pride within themselves and for their school community. Our mission is to combine these beliefs with your child’s innate passions and love for learning to bring together a mind’s on approach, where students are engaged, challenged, and supported so they can achieve their personal best.