May Team Newsletter
Team Beauty Beats
Time to Roll Up your Sleeves in May!
Other cosmetic brands commonly use ingredients in their mascara formulation that have been linked to adverse health effects. For example, propylparaben, butylparaben, and butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) are preservatives commonly used in mascaras which can disrupt hormones. All of these ingredients are on our Never List.
How to sell our Mascara?
1. Reach out to existing clients and let them know about our new product in a personal email, text or message
2. Post about mascara on your social media channels
3. Share our #100Lashes video below
4. Share our most recent press in WWD
Sizzling Summer Challenge!
1. Start reaching out NOW to book 3 in-person socials/events for June. (these can be meet beautycounter events, in home socials, or partnering with a business)
2. You have from today thru Sunday May 29th to get your 3 socials on the calendar.
3. Once you have your 3 booked, post on our Team Beauty Beats FB page or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your dates.
4. I will be sending you a polish of your color choice from Ella & Milla, a 5-Free brand.
Actionable Biz Tip
Also, visiting in person and speaking with the owner, manager, or community events coordinator is the way to go.
Words to Say:
"Hi, my name is Anna Vig and I am with a small company called Beautycounter - our focus is clean beauty and personal care products. We are looking to team up with local businesses to help educate the community and was curious if you would be interested in partnering up for a ladies night or weekend morning!"
Make sure to bring collateral with such as look books and a few products in case they inquire more about our brand!