Read, Learn, Lead
A Reading Wonderland
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Strega Nona by Tomie DePaola
- Curious George by H.A. Rey
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
- Frog and Toad by Arnold Lobel
- Bread and Jam for Frances by Russell Hoban
- The Napping House by Audrey Wood
- Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- The Borrowers by Mary Norton
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Pipi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
- Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
A Classic Story Graces the Silver Screen
For more information on the Paddington books by Michael Bond, visit http://www.paddington.com/gb/books/.
Preschool Snowmen Storytime
Friday, Dec. 5th, 10-10:45am
RSVPs are appreciated at email@example.com or fill out the RSVP below.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
What a Busy Book Fair!
- materials and incentives for programs to promote reading
- Poetry Alive Performance in April
- equipment for student self-checkout station
Thank you for your support of the library!
Total Check-outs: 2,208
**Numbers may seem low compared to previous months. This is due to only have two weeks of circulation because of Book Fair and Thanksgiving break.**
2nd 9-Weeks Book Bingo: 7 Total, 4 Black-Outs
Bluebonnet: 835 quizzes to date, 63 Eligible Voters
Read it Forward: 73 Participants to Date
One is a Feast for a Mouse: Kinder
Pizza Fractions with the Little Red Hen: 1st Grade
Genre City Reading Challenge - Biography and Nonfiction: 2nd Grade