The Bulldog Growl
Week of October 9th
"Reach Every Student Every Day"
- There will be a LATE START on Monday, October 15th. School will begin at 10:00 am.
- There is a Parent Night on Bullying on Monday, October 15th at The Event Center. You can find more information on the District's Facebook page, linked here.
- The Trumpet of the Swan readings for Monday are Chapters 7 & 8.
- A new Reading Challenge for October was sent home on Monday. The students need to complete a Pumpkin Book Report (paper booklet) by November 1st to earn their brag tag and dojo points!
- School Pictures were sent home on Friday to those that ordered them! They look great!
- LIW surpassed their fundraising goal by 1.5 times our goal! Thank you to everyone for your participation in the fundraising project. The playground equipment has been delivered and is set to be installed next Friday/Saturday! The kids are so excited!!
Meet Ms. Thompson!
Hi! My name is Shelby Thompson and I am a student teacher in Mrs. Hojer's 5th grade classroom this year. I live in Howard SD and am attending school at Dakota State University for Elementary Education. So far this year I have really enjoyed getting to know your kids and can't wait to continue to do so! This year I have been given the opportunity to not only teach students, but to learn from them as well. As the year progresses I hope I am given the chance to learn more about you as well!
If you are interested in helping out during our party, we still need a host or two for the party and someone to help plan a fun game/activity! You can find the link below. If you need help signing up, let me know!