Student of the Month
What: One character word will be featured each month on the bulletin board across from the cafeteria, as well as on morning announcements. One student from each classroom for the selected grade level will be teacher-nominated based upon his/her exemplary behavior of our character word of the month.
When: Students of the month will be chosen for the months of September, October, November, January, February, and April.
- August- Respect
- September- Goal-Setting/4th Grade
- October- Responsibility/3rd Grade
- November-Fairness/2nd Grade
- January-Trustworthiness/1st Grade
- May-Citizenship/Reward activity for all Students of the Month for 2014-15 school year
How: Students will receive an award certificate from moi, yours truly, Ms. Lamb and have his/her photograph taken by Mrs. Turner. Photographs will be featured on the bulletin board beside the cafeteria entrance.