Math 1: Sequences
Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences
Goals for the Week of April 12 to April 15 (POSTED ON CANVAS)
Tuesday, April 12th
- Students will take their calculator active "MATH 1 FUNCTIONS TEST" from Schoolnet. Please check over all problems before turning into substitute.
- Watch Learnzillion Video, "Represent an Arithmetic Sequence as an Explicit Rule". Click here to watch video. after the test and/or Tuesday homework using earphones, take thorough notes and turn into the substitute teacher on Wednesday when you enter class.
- Watch Learnzillion Video, "Represent explicit rules as linear functions". Click here to watch video. using earphones, take thorough notes and turn into the substitute teacher on Wednesday, April 13th.
Wednesday, April 13th
- Read, highlight and complete all problem solving and practice problems in Triumphlearning "Lesson 19: Arithmetic Sequences" turn into substitute on Thursday, April 14th when you enter class.
- Watch Learnzillion Video, "Use explicit rules to write sequences recursively." Click here to watch video, using earphones, take thorough notes and turn into the substitute teacher on Thursday, April 14th.
Thursday, April 14th
- Self Assess Take the following pre-quiz to check for understanding of arithmetic sequences by clicking the following link.
- Complete BUCKLE DOWN Arithmetic Sequence packet. Turn in Friday when you enter class.
- Begin TENMARKS assignment "REPRESENTING ARITHMETIC SEQUENCES"! We will complete them on FRIDAY and review before beginning GEOMETRIC SEQUENCES.