Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Edition 14 2019-2020 School Year
What's Happening at Hilde:
Monday 1/20: NO SCHOOL
Wednesday 1/22: 7 BOYS BB HOME Krimmel @KO
Wednesday 1/22: 8 BOYS BB AWAY Krimmel @KO
Wednesday 1/22: Mustangs Got Talent Auditions NEW GYM @4:15-5:30
Thursday 1/23: 7 GIRLS BB HOME Krimmel @KO
Thursday 1/23: 8 GIRLS BB AWAY Krimmel @KO
Monday 1/27: 5th Grade Parent Meeting Hildebrandt Cafeteria 6p-7p
Monday 1/27: Rising 6/7th Graders Parent Meeting Hildebrandt Cafeteria 7p-7:30
Tuesday 1/28: MANDATORY 2020-2021 Cheer Parent Information Meeting 6:30pm
Wednesday 1/29: 7 BOYS BB AWAY Wunderlich
Wednesday 1/29: 8 BOYS BB HOME Wunderlich
Thursday 1/30: 7 GIRLS BB AWAY Wunderlich
Thursday 1/30: 8 GIRLS B HOME Wunderlich
SAVE the Date:
February 26: Spring Family Night at Hildebrandt 6p-7:30p MORE INFO TO COME
2019-2020 TEACHER OF THE YEAR
2019-2020 Employees of the Year
Pony Express Winner
Memory books are now $35
$35 make checks payable to Hildebrandt PTO and take check to front office
| || |
OR buy online at Balfour.com
Purchase online using your credit or debit card
Course Selection Information!
No transportation changes or early dismissals will be accommodated after 3:00 pm.
BUS TRANSPORTATION CHANGES:
Students may not ride a different bus unless it has been approved through the Assistant Principal's office. This request must be turned in to the AP Secretary, Ms. Wachel, by email, parent note or you may call her at 832-249-5068 no later than 10 am on the day of the change.
We will NOT accept deliveries through DoorDash, UberEats, or any other delivery service.
Electronic Devices Reminder
Need to report your Child's absence?
Do you grocery shop at Kroger?
Please sign up to support our Hildebrandt PTO!
- Log onto krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click ‘I’m a customer’
- Click change organization
- Search Hildebrandt PTO or enter code KF270
- Click enroll
Thank you! Next time you shop at Kroger, the bottom of your receipt should say that you are contributing to Hildebrandt PTO.
Student Dress Code
Appropriate student dress and grooming are important factors in the safe and orderly operation of school. Each student’s appearance should reflect a positive image of self and contribute to a distraction-free learning environment.
Please refer to KISD Student Handbook for complete information regarding dress code.
General guidelines are as follows:
- Pants must be worn at the waist or upper hips and must not reveal underclothing.
- Ripped or frayed pants may not have holes close to or revealing undergarments .
- Leggings may be worn with a shirt that does not reveal underclothing or skin.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be appropriate in length and may not reveal underclothing.
- No type of head covering is to be worn in the building except for religious or medical purposes. Examples of head coverings not allowed are head scarves, bandanas, hats, caps, hoodies.
- Students may not wear suggestive or inappropriately-located decorative patches, insignia, or clothing with improper advertising, pictures, slogans, or statements.
- Appropriate footwear is required and must be worn at all time while on school property. Slippers/house shoes of any kind are not permitted.
- Any attire or accessory that is distracting or disturbing will not be permitted on school property. This includes outfits that are too short, too revealing, low-cut, see-through, or backless. Underwear-styled garments should not be worn as outerwear for example bike shorts
- Shirts must large enough to provide appropriate coverage.
If you question the appropriateness of an article of clothing, please do not allow your child to wear it to school.
2019-2020 Bell Schedule
Winter Sports Schedules
Campus Phone Numbers:
Front Office Fax: 832-249-4068
Clinic Fax 832-249-5089
Registrar Fax 832-249-4048
Special Ed: 832-249-5056
Athletics Fax: 832-249-5141