Second Grade News
Rasor Elementary - April 27, 2015
Upcoming Important Dates
First, I have to apologize for the missing Newsletter last week. I totally forgot to send one.
- Monday, April 27th - Educational Technology for Parents - 6-7 pm at Rasor - childcare will be provided.
- Thursday, April 30th - PTA Meeting and Sock Hop - 6-7 pm at Rasor
- Saturday, May 2nd - Family Fun Fitness - 10:00-12:00 at Rasor
- Monday, May 4th - 2nd Grade Field Trip to Sharkarosa Wildlife
Homework: April 27th - May 1st
Homework for this upcoming week is as follows:
Reading – at least 20 minutes nightly - initial in the box each day your child reads for at least 20 minutes. Also, remember to have them fillout their reading log
Math – April Math Booklet - Complete the April Math Booklet - we will take it out and put the May booklet in on Friday.
Spelling - Complete 3 spelling activities with your spelling pattern words and the High Frequency words.
*Fluency passages - Read the passage 3 times - record your fluency
The Leader in Me
Developing Leaders One Child at a Time
To Live, to Love, to Learn, to Leave a Legacy
Seven Habits of Happy Kids
What are the 7 Habits:
- Be Proactive
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Put First Things First
- Think Win-Win
- Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
- Synergize - Together is Better
- Sharpen the Saw