LHS Class Selection
Research & pick your classes for the 22-23 school year!
Students, this is a reminder that the portal is open for course requests for the 2022-2023 school year. You have from today until Friday, February 25, 2022, at 3 PM to make your course request. Similar to last school year a website had been created to walk each student through the course request process. On the Course Request Website, students will work through the 3 Rs of requesting courses.
- Graduation Requirements
- Course Guide
- Reminders will provide students with important reminders that they need to be mindful of as they are requesting courses for the 2022-2023 school year
- Step-by-step instructions of how to make course requests
- ONE LAST STEP - select ALTERNATE courses through this FORM (Link Here)
NEED HELP -
- Counselors are going to be available to talk with students during lunch throughout the month of February. Find a counselor in the cafeteria to ask your questions
- Walk-in Wednesdays - Students may come by the Student Center anytime during the day on Wednesday and ask questions about course requests
- Students are encouraged to try the course request process on their own. The course request website walks them through the process step by step. Counselors are available to guide students, but students are encouraged to make their course requests by the deadline of February 25, 2022. Course requests are NOT something you can mess up.
START REQUESTING COURSES NOW! - COURSE REQUEST WEBSITE
It's a class where you can let go of the other stresses of the school day and have fun in the world of theater.
Tech Theatre is a hands-on intro to all things NON-PERFORMANCE related about theater.
You may want to consider joining Student Publications: introduction to journalism, yearbook, magazine and online news.
Information regarding culinary, child development, textiles, housing, and more!
This intro-level sewing class is the perfect outlet for your creativity in a hands-on, project-based classroom!
Do you want to take fun, collaborative, student-centered classes that are weighted and offered for college credit? Then register for a Project Lead the Way Biomedical Science class!
Everything in this class focuses on a Design Process. We use this process to work through real-life scenarios and problems.
AP-CSP is the foundations course for coding and computer science here at LHS and in the WSD.
Learn more about the various strands within our Business and Marketing Department.
This class will teach you all about writing for college and incorporate ACT prep!