Bert Bochove's & Anne Frank's fight for justice
Courage is a major theme in The Diary of Anne Frank
Anne Frank had to be courageous while hiding frome the Nazis.
- Mr. Frank says, "We're lucky. We're really very lucky." He says this because they are lucky to be alive and they are not in a concentration camp, this makes the residents of the secret annex feel better.
- The people in the secret annex celebrate holidays and birthdays to help them be courageous through the tough times. " What kind of Jew are you if you don't celebrate Hanukkahh"
- The risks of inviting Dussel to to stay in the annex include: being caught and put in concentration camps or put in jail. If I had to decide, I would have said obliged. "The only thing I feel...there's so little food as it is...and to take it to another person..."
- Courage is relevant to the kids today because there are many thingsin life today that require them to have courage.
Bert Bochove had courage in the face of the Nazis
- Bert Bochove showed courage by hiding jews despite the risks and his fear
- Bert had to overcome his fear of being caught, he was is a very honorable person because of his integrity.
I am courageous
- Last year I took a courageous stand when someone was beating up my friend.
- Courage is an important quality because those who lack it are cowards and no one likes a coward.