Single Parent Family
By Daniela Gonzalez
Defining The Single Parent Family
A single parent is a parent, not living with a spouse or partner, who has most of the day-to-day responsibilities in raising the child or children. A single parent is usually considered the primary caregiver, meaning theparent the children have residency with the majority of the time.
Family struggles: Financial Strain
- finachial strain supporting yourself and the child or children
- social insolation single mom tell us that they sometimes feel trapped underneath
- decison pressure parenting is hard there are alot of gray areas
- gulit is there any end to guilt single parents feels if you known your decisones
- fatigue lets face your doing alone what was desciones to be a 2 person
The Single Parent Alliance & Resource Center (SPARC) was incorporated as a community based non profit 501(c)3 agency in 2001. Since its inception, it has worked diligently to improve the lives of single parent families in its community. SPARC is dedicated to supporting single parents in their efforts to raise happy, healthy, well adjusted, successful children.