Join us at our event!
What is the "Instruction 2 Industry" Career Expo?
The "Instruction 2 Industry" Career Expo is designed for high school students to learn about a wide variety of potential career paths and post-secondary options that will prepare them for the next chapter of their educational journey. This event will include synchronous (live) and asynchronous (recorded) sessions.
High school students will be able to:
connect to more than 100 local industry professionals from in-demand career fields across the region.
attend industry panel discussions
attend information sessions and career planning support sessions
learn about postsecondary education, training, and apprenticeship opportunities.
Date and Time
Monday, February 14, 2022, through Thursday, February 17, 2022
4:00 PM EST - 7:00 PM EST
Calling all high school students from
Loudoun County Public Schools
Monday, February 14, 2022
- 4:00 PM EST - 4:55 PM EST - Human Services
- 5:00 PM EST - 5:55 PM EST - Education & Training
- 6:00 PM EST - 6:55 PM EST - Health Sciences
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- 4:00 PM EST - 4:55 PM EST - Business Management & Administration
- 5:00 PM EST - 5:55 PM EST - Marketing
- 6:00 PM EST - 6:55 PM EST - Information Technology
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- 4:00 PM EST - 4:55 PM EST - Arts, A/V, Technology & Communications
- 5:00 PM EST - 5:55 PM EST - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Thursday, February 17, 2022
- 4:00 PM EST - 4:55 PM EST - Government & Public Administration
- 4:00 PM EST - 7:00 PM EST - Career Fair Exhibitors
- 5:00 PM EST - 5:55 PM EST - Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- 6:30 PM EST - 9:00 PM EST - GoOverseas Gap Fair
Registration is open now until Friday, February 11, 2022, at 5 PM EST.
High school students will need to complete the following steps for registration:
- Step 1 of 2: Complete the Parent Permission Form (via Permission Click) with a parent and/or guardian at bit.ly/I2IPermissionClick
- Step 2 of 2: Complete the Instruction 2 Industry | Student Event Registration Form at bit.ly/2022I2Ireg
How can you help to promote this event?
[ Option 1 of 2 ]
Please help LCPS Partner promote and communicate the event by adding the event flyer to any communication channel (i.e., Schoology courses, school newsletters, and hanging printed copies of the various flyers to display in the school).
The registration window is now open! Registration is open now until Friday, February 11, 2022, by 5 PM EST. The student registration link and QR code are included on the flyer.
[ Option 2 of 2 ]
The LCPS Mini Teacher Activities - Instruction 2 Industry are designed to communicate awareness of the event, support frequently asked questions, walk students through the registration process, and assist students in building a personalized event schedule.
Staff may use the LCPS Mini Teacher Activities - Instruction 2 Industry slide deck to support student interest in the event.
Note: This event includes Alexandria City, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Falls Church City, Loudoun County, Manassas City, and Prince William County. Together we are hosting a multi-day virtual career exploration fair for high school students to connect with industry professionals from in-demand career fields across the Northern Virginia Region.